Saturday, March 12, 2011

Start of Something Good

I've decided to start a new blog dedicated to one of my favorite things: food.

I am trying to be a good wife by making dinner as well as trying my hand at other baking efforts but I am often limited by my own cooking abilities. One of my New Year's Resolutions was to try a new recipe every week. I've been doing pretty well but my problem is once I try a recipe I tend to forget about it. So I've decided I'll document my efforts on a blog - right here. This way I can make notes of what I did and did not like, what I would do differently, and have a central log of all things I have tried.

This is mostly for my purposes, but I'll post recipes and pictures and feedback if anyone is interested in trying any of the same things.

I hope you enjoy. Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment