½ red pepper
½ tsp Garlic powder
Fry peppers and zucchini . Add chicken to finish cooking (about 2 minutes).
Turn down the head and add the sauce to the pan. Sauté until pasta is ready.
Put pasta in bowl. Pour sauce on top. Gently mix. Sprinkle peanuts on top. Enjoy!
- You can adjust the heat/spiciness of this by using less (or no) red pepper flakes as well as limiting the ginger you use
- You can really use any veggies you might like in this. We have refined this to how we like it (the broccoli is my favorite since it soaks up the sauce, but then I love the zucchini for it's different texture, but then I love the peppers for their crunch... see what I mean? I love it!)
- You can also use any noodle you want - but long work's best for my taste
- I also use the Light version of the dressing - no difference in taste and saves some calories.
- These are hands down my favorite left-overs, I love to eat them cold right out of the fridge.
I hope I didn't talk this up too much - but it is honestly so good!